For central air conditioning cooling towers, the filler of the cooling tower is a very important part, which determines the efficiency of the cooling tower. According to statistics, the cooling caused by the filler reaches 60-70% of the cooling of the entire tower. This article will introduce to you It is the relevant knowledge of central air conditioning cooling tower packing, and the key points of replacement and cleaning.
The requirements for central air conditioning cooling tower packing are light weight, high strength, good flame retardancy, corrosion resistance, advanced design, ventilation and heat dissipation, strong hydrophilicity, and large contact area.
Generally speaking, the fillers of central air conditioning cooling towers are used for a long time. If you choose better quality fillers, you can generally use them for more than 3-5 years before you need to replace them. If they are properly cleaned and maintained during use, you can always If you continue to use it, find a professional repair service company to make a professional repair and maintenance program, which can ensure the infinite life of the packing.
The central air conditioning cooling tower is a water treatment equipment. After long-term use, dirt will appear, that is, scaling, which will cause the packing to age and fall off due to accumulation of impurities, corrosion and other reasons. These problems seem to be minor, but in fact they will Affect the working efficiency and service life of the cooling tower, so the cooling tower packing must be cleaned and maintained regularly. The common method is to clean the packing and the water tank. The methods are as follows:
1 The scale formed on the packing can be treated by chemical cleaning methods (washing with chemicals) or physical methods (vibration, etc.). If the scale is too serious, consider replacing the packing.
2 The sink part needs to remove accumulated impurities.
3 The piping groove can open the drain pipe to discharge impurities, and manually remove the impurities that have not been eliminated.
4. When cleaning the filter packing, pay attention to its thin and fragile characteristics (mostly made of PVC) and handle it carefully.
1, bulk packing
Advantages: Convenient construction, suitable for emergency repair and installation, and most practical for countercurrent towers; large surface area, no water droplets can avoid the filler and fall directly, and it is not easy to stick and block when the water quality is poor; second disassembly and assembly are also convenient.
Disadvantages: The distance between the filler sheets is easy to change, which will cause great damage to the filler during maintenance, inconvenient to clean and descale, short service life, and poor heat dissipation.
2, adhesive filler
Advantages: The slices are vertical, and the slices are distributed in layers in parallel; high rigidity, strong redistribution of water, uniform water film formation, long residence time; good cooling effect; convenient installation, disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance The packing damage is small and the service life is long.
Disadvantages: the initial assembly is laborious and laborious, and the water quality is required to be high during operation, and the filter on the pipeline needs to be cleaned regularly.
1. When the water-sprinkling filler is assembled by bonding, it should be carried out on a flat ground, and the ambient temperature on site shall not be lower than 5℃. After installing a set, it must be pressed with a flat steel plate immediately to prevent degumming due to the warping of the formed sheet itself. After the adhesive is dried and solidified, it can be moved on a flat ground. The stacking height should not exceed 2M. Prevent long-term exposure.
2. According to the plane layout of the tower, small pieces of packing should be cut in a planned way to fill the irregular gaps. The assembly blocks should be packed tightly. The packing and tower wall, shaft, column beam should also be packed tightly, and the maximum gap shall not exceed 20mm.
3. Pay attention to the up and down direction of the assembly block during installation. The top surface of each layer should be laid flat, and the layers should be cleaned, and no debris should be blocked.
4. When installation, maintenance and other work need to work on the packing, it must be done with a flat plate, and it is strictly forbidden to step on it.
5. During construction, assembly, and installation, it is strictly forbidden to weld on top of the filler, and fire prevention measures should be taken if necessary.
6. Special personnel should be assigned to be responsible for the installation, strictly organize, and check at any time to ensure the quality of installation.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen