Countercurrent closed cooling tower is one of the more common closed cooling towers, widely used in mechanical processing, steel smelting, power electronics, new energy vehicles, pharmaceuticals, air conditioning systems and other fields. Because the equipment is a closed operation, it can ensure that the water quality is not polluted, and can well protect the efficient operation of the host, and further improve the service life of the equipment. At the same time, it also has the advantages of reducing energy consumption, saving water resources, and reducing environmental pollution. Let us look at the main advantages and disadvantages of countercurrent closed cooling towers?
Closed cooling tower (also called evaporative air cooler, closed cooling tower or closed cooling tower) is a tubular heat exchanger placed in the tower, through circulating air, spraying water outside the tube and circulating water in the tube The heat is exchanged to ensure the cooling effect. With the implementation of national energy conservation and emission reduction policies and the increasing scarcity of water resources, in recent years, closed cooling towers have been widely used in industries such as steel metallurgy, power electronics, mechanical processing and air conditioning systems.
The main advantages of the countercurrent closed cooling tower are as follows:
1. Since the closed cooling tower is a fully enclosed circulating cooling system, no debris enters the cooling pipeline system and the pipeline is blocked;
2. Soft water circulating cooling, no scaling at high temperature, resulting in scaling of the cooling pipeline system;
3. Small footprint, no need to dig a pool, convenient location, water saving, and lower energy consumption;
4. Adopt air-cooled evaporative heat absorption double cooling method, high cooling efficiency;
5. It can directly cool water, oil, alcohol, quenching liquid, salt water and chemical liquids and other media without losing the media, and the composition is stable.
6. Due to the closed circulation, the medium is not affected by the environment and will not pollute the environment;
7. The pressure loss of cooling water is less than that of an open cooling tower.
The disadvantages of countercurrent closed cooling towers are as follows:
1. Due to a large number of expensive copper coils with high heat exchange performance, closed cooling towers are usually more expensive;
2. If properly maintained, in the long run, the total cost of the project will be equal to or slightly higher due to the energy-saving and consumption-reducing characteristics of the enclosed cooling tower itself, longer service life and stable cooling performance. Open cooling tower;
3. The winter temperature in the northern region is relatively low. If effective anti-freezing measures are not taken, the cooler may be partially frozen and cracked.
The above is an introduction to some of the advantages and disadvantages of the countercurrent closed cooling tower. If you want to know more about countercurrent closed cooling tower or other closed cooling towers.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen