The editor of trlon air conditioner wants to tell you something about the cooling tower, mainly from the selection of the high-pressure safety valve of the cooling tower and the equipment equipped with the cooling tower pipeline. I also hope that the editor’s explanation will let you Further control the cooling tower.
When selecting a high-pressure safety valve for a cooling tower, the main situation is its discharge volume, that is, the discharge volume of the commonly used high-pressure safety valve for cooling tower equipment must exceed its safe discharge volume. Only in this way can the high pressure be guaranteed when the container is overpressured. After the safety valve is opened, the air can be discharged early to prevent the pressure in the container from rising continuously.
Pay attention to the pressure range of the high-pressure safety valve, because each high-pressure safety valve has a corresponding pressure range at work. It is not allowed to unload the high-pressure spring-type high-pressure safety valve for high-pressure use as a low-pressure vessel, or use the low-pressure high-pressure safety valve for high-pressure tower equipment. The selection should be based on the tower equipment The working pressure adopts the same grade spring leaf. The process conditions of the cooling tower equipment and the characteristics of the operating medium should be considered. For general tower equipment, spring-type high-pressure safety valves should be selected. For tower equipment with low pressure and no vibration, lever-type high-pressure safety valves can be used. If there is toxic, flammable, explosive air in the operating medium of tower equipment, or other air polluting the atmosphere, a closed high-pressure safety valve should be selected.
(1) The piping between refrigeration equipment and FRP cooling tower (cold water tower) is usually carried out according to the piping configuration diagram. In addition, please refer to the manual of refrigeration equipment and other machines.
(2) In addition to opening the circulating water inlet, the connection of flanges and pipelines should be carried out according to the S311 specification P=9.8×106Pa.
(3) The suction part of the circulating water pump should be set to be smaller than the part of the water pan of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower (cold water tower).
(4) The pipeline rack should be set so that the FRP cooling tower (cold water tower) does not bear the net weight of the pipeline.
(5) When there are many water distribution tanks, the butterfly valve should be set at the input port of each water distribution tank.
(6) A support stand should be set for the water supply pipe near the FRP cooling tower (cold water tower).
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen