We have introduced a variety of cooling towers related content before, such as counter-flow cooling towers, closed cooling towers, etc., so how should we operate closed cooling towers in winter? Do you have any in winter? The operating experience, can you share it with all of us. We should pay attention to some problems when we are operating.
The key to operating a closed cooling tower in winter is to prevent freezing, so we must do the following:
1. Add antifreeze to the circulating water of the closed cooling tower or fill the piping with antifreeze auxiliary equipment, so as to prevent the circulating water from freezing.
2. Because after adding the antifreeze, the freezing temperature will drop, so there is less freezing. Know that the higher the concentration of this antifreeze liquid, the lower the freezing temperature. This also reminds us to see if it leaks water when choosing the Ark fluid cooling tower.
3. When the circulation pump of the closed cooling tower is used for operation, the antifreeze electric heater will heat it, and the water will not freeze.
4. There are three-way valves in the circulating water system, which are all controlled by a bypass pipe. If the flow in the bypass pipe becomes larger, the speed of the copper pipe will decrease, and there will be The possibility of freezing.
5. We can use antifreeze electric heaters to avoid freezing the pump and piping.
If you are still worrying about using a closed cooling tower in winter, then everyone must choose Ark Fluid. We will teach our customers how to use it, and you will not have these troubles.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen