Compared with the cooling tower, the water drift rate of the closed cooling tower can be said to be very low, so does the water drift of the cooling tower affect our equipment? If you do not purchase a closed cooling tower, is there no way to solve the hidden danger of water floating?
1. The main reason for the floating water of the cooling tower
1. The cooling tower is pumped by a fan, and relatively small water droplets are discharged out of the cooling tower from the outlet of the air duct.
2. After the saturated hot and humid air leaves the cooling tower, it meets with the outside cold air, reaches the saturated state, condenses into large water droplets, and forms floating water.
3. Water flows out from the filler inlet. ,
Second, what are the hazards of cooling tower floating water
1. Floating water in the air duct-Floating water in the air duct is the most serious part of the cooling tower, which has a great impact on the corrosion of the surrounding environment. Especially in winter, due to the large amount of floating water in the cooling tower, a large area of ice will be formed, which directly affects the normal operation of the equipment and the surrounding environment of the cooling tower.
2. Inlet floating water-intake floating water is generally caused by excessive water pressure in the cooling tower or too fast water flow, causing water to splash outward; due to the low temperature in winter, the air inlet is easy to freeze, and the position of the air inlet shutters is easy Destroyed by hanging ice.
3. The serious floating water phenomenon of the cooling tower will cause the loss of circulating water, and a large amount of water is required to meet the normal operation of the cooling tower. The phenomenon of floating water in the cooling tower not only destroys the surrounding environment, but also directly increases the user's economic expenditure.
3. For the above reasons, the prevention of cooling tower floating water can be controlled from the following aspects:
1. The water spray device is the heat exchange channel between the cooling water and the airflow. When mucus deposits and algae attach to the sprinkler, it affects the flow of air. Therefore, the cooling tower and the growth of algae should be treated, and the cooling tower should be discharged.
2. Clean and unblock the water nozzle to prevent clogging by dirt. Clean the cooling water filter and filter screen to ensure sufficient water flow, increase the heat dissipation function, and reduce the discharge temperature.
3. Clean the fan blades, adjust the angle of the fan blades, and increase the air volume as much as possible.
4. Increase the fan horsepower, change the fan speed (adjust the transmission ratio) to increase the air volume.
5. Improve the utilization rate of the cooling water circulation pump and increase the water flow.
6. Appropriate shelter.
The above is the relevant content introduced by trlon air conditioner editor to identify the floating rate of your closed cooling tower. If you are interested in our topic or have different opinions, you are welcome to communicate with us. Guangdong trlon energy-saving air-conditioning equipment Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer engaged in the development and production of central air-conditioning energy-saving products, such as central air-conditioning equipment, various types of cooling towers and cooling tower noise reduction projects. With high-quality products and professional system services, industrial cooling is closer to creating customer value, and industrial cooling is closer to green nature.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen