What are the structural characteristics of a cross-flow square cooling tower
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-09-25
Cooling tower is actually a kind of machinery and equipment that can reduce water temperature reasonably and effectively. There are many types of it, and the cross-flow square cooling tower is one of them. Let me get to know the cross-flow square cooling tower with the editor below. In this case, what are the structural characteristics of the cross-flow square cooling tower? Today, Teling Air Conditioner will take everyone to meet you.
The structure of the cross-flow square cooling tower is not complicated, it is composed of 9 parts in total:
1. Its control panel is also made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, so it not only has a smooth and beautiful surface, but also has anti-corrosion and embrittlement characteristics.
2. We use the improved polyvinyl chloride two-way point wave plate as the filler, which has good thermal characteristics, low air friction resistance, high temperature resistance, cold resistance and other characteristics.
3. The fan with alloy aluminum plate impeller has large exhaust air volume and high working efficiency.
4. Use motors and reducers as outsourcing machinery and equipment.
5. The water distribution of the glass steel material cloth sink is even.
6. Silence cover made of FRP material.
7. The blinds made of glass fiber reinforced plastics can be reasonably and effectively waterproof.
8. The water storage tank made of FRP material can play a very good water storage effect.
9. The frame of the hemmed steel assembly structure has the characteristics of good rigidity, light weight, convenient transportation and assembly.
These are the structural characteristics of the cross-flow square cooling tower. If you need to know more, you can call us.