The cooling tower manufacturer tells you the selection guide for closed cooling towers
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-09-29
trlon brings you a closed model selection guide, so you no longer have to worry about choosing a closed cooling tower.
Closed model selection guide
1. Please specify the specific specifications and models of the closed cooling tower or the water flow per hour.
2. The water temperature at the entrance of the closed cooling tower, the water temperature at the entrance and exit of the tower and the local wet bulb temperature.
3. Please specify which machinery and equipment need to be cooled, whether the site has a circulating pool, and the installation status of the site.
4. If you need spare parts and other accessories, please specify if there are other regulations.
5. For the adoption of conventional standards, please specify the natural environment and actual conditions used to facilitate the selection of suitable closed cooling tower structure types.
6. In special circumstances, the model specification order information is specially formulated with the contract and technical agreement.
Model selection of closed cooling tower
1. The water temperature at the inlet of the closed cooling tower should be confirmed first to select standard cooling towers, medium temperature cooling towers and high temperature cooling towers.
2. Confirm the use of machinery and equipment or carry out cooling tower noise treatment according to site regulations, and also choose cross-flow cooling tower or counter-flow cooling tower.
3. According to the cooling water flow of the water chiller or chiller, select the water flow of the cooling tower. Normally, the water flow of the closed cooling tower is not less than the cooling circulating water of the refrigerator.
4. Choose as many closed cooling towers of the same structure as possible.