The cooling tower motor generates heat during actual operation, and the self-heating temperature of the motor is about 40℃, and the current is relatively stable; some users have excessive current in the cooling tower motor, and the motor shell is hot. If the cooling tower motor is above For this kind of problem, please check the following reasons immediately:
1. The cooling tower motor power selection does not match the fan, commonly known as the small horse-drawn cart, please replace the freshman power motor;
2. The angle of the blades of the cooling tower fan is too large, please adjust the angle of the blades immediately; the angle of 8-12 cm is better;
3. If the fan bearing is damaged or the fan blade is unbalanced, please replace the fan bearing or calibrate the fan blade;
4. The cooling tower motor lacks phase. When the motor is running in a single phase, the current will increase instantly, and the motor will burn out easily over a long period of time;
5. The motor voltage is unstable, and the motor voltage of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower is 380V;
6. The reducer is short of oil, please add gear oil immediately, gear oil is recommended to choose 30# or more;
7. The motor has been overloaded for a long time or started too frequently.
The above reasons are the main reasons for the excessive current or heat generation of the FRP cooling tower motor. If the user cannot repair or other problems that cannot be solved by himself, please contact the technicians of our company and operate according to our requirements.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen