The thermal performance degradation of trlon cooling tower can be suspected and verified under the following conditions:
(1) Under normal heat load, hydraulic load and meteorological conditions, the water temperature after cooling is higher than the normal value,
(2) In the cooling tower group operating in parallel, the water density is normal and the water temperature after cooling is higher than other towers.
To verify the thermal performance of the cooling tower, the cooling water temperature recorded in the operation can be compared with the water temperature of the thermal characteristic curve of the tower, and it can also be compared with empirical values or with the results of thermal calculations for judgment.
After verifying the poor thermal performance of the cooling tower, the specific reasons should be analyzed and corresponding maintenance measures should be taken.
The common reasons that cause the thermal performance of cooling towers to decrease are:
(1) The water-sprayed filler is damaged or falls off,
(2) The nozzle is damaged, clogged, or falling off,
(3) The splashing water dish falls off and is misaligned;
(4) The number of spraying devices is too many or too few,
(5) The water distribution tank is locally damaged, blocked, and has different elevations,
(6) Uneven water distribution, overflow of the water tank or too shallow water depth,
(7) The sprinkler device grows algae, scales and builds up construction waste,
(8) The filler installation gap in the vicinity of the ventilating tube and the beam is too large;
(9) The ventilation tube has holes, is not sealed or has different heights, so that the suction is insufficient.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen