After the closed cooling tower is installed, what points should be paid attention to in the use and maintenance process?
1. Before operating the cooling tower, check whether the matching of the motor and fan meets the design requirements.
2. Before operation, check whether the fan is perpendicular to the foundation. The blades of the fan should be evenly spaced. Whether it can be rotated flexibly by hand and there is no jamming, otherwise it cannot be powered on.
3. Oil should be added before the motor is running. For example, hyperbolic gear oil or HL30# gear oil should be used with a reducer. Ordinary oil should not be used. When refueling, input it from the refueling pipe and add the oil to the middle of the z-line of the oil needle scale. The needle is capped tightly.
4. When starting the cooling tower, turn on the water pump first and then the motor. It is not allowed to run the motor without water.
5. Adjust the angle of the cooling tower nozzle according to the water addition.
6. After the cooling tower is energized and operated, the motor and fan should be balanced and there should be no abnormal noise. The motor current should not exceed the rated value, otherwise it should be shut down for inspection.
7. After 1 hour of continuous operation, stop the machine and check whether the fasteners are loose and whether the sealing parts are leaking. After the inspection meets the requirements, the machine can be officially started.
1. Before the cooling tower is put into operation, the flow channels of the circulating water pumps such as pipes, water pumps, heat exchangers, equipment, water collection tanks, etc. should be cleaned. The flushing water must not enter the cooling tower to avoid blocking the water spray filler and equipment.
2. The newly installed motor and fan should be shut down for inspection after 15 days of operation. If there is a reducer, please check once every six months to a year in the future.
3. Regularly check the packing and the water pipe, and clean up if there is any scale. If the water contains acid, alkali and other liquids, please check the FRP anti-corrosion steel components once every three months. If there is corrosion, please contact us for anti-corrosion treatment in time.
4. Establish a cooling tower overhaul and minor repair system. The overhaul is performed every three years. The minor repair is to clean and replace the filler and the water distribution nozzle accordingly. The maintenance and maintenance of the fan and the motor are carried out before the arrival of summer every year.
5. The steel structure parts are treated with anti-corrosion every year, and the cooling tower pool is cleaned.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen