Generally, the built-in water turbine is installed in the air duct at the position of the reduction box to directly drive the fan to rotate; the external water turbine is installed at the motor position outside the air duct, and the soft connection is transmitted to the reducer to drive the fan to rotate.Next, we will make a simple comparative analysis of these two turbines from five aspects:
1. The built-in water turbine is installed in the position of the reduction box in the cooling tower air cylinder, and the connection pipeline of the water turbine must be connected inside the air cylinder for completion.
2. The built-in water turbine is installed in the cooling tower air duct, and the water inlet and outlet pipes enter the air duct. The turbulence generated by these pipes during the operation of the fan causes vibration of the fan blades and affects the service life of the fan.
3. The built-in hydraulic turbine equipment is installed in the humid environment in the cooling tower fan, which increases the difficulty of maintenance and the corresponding increase in cost.
4. The working condition of the built-in turbine is in the air duct. The high-heat and humid environment makes all kinds of sensing equipment easily damaged and cannot accurately transmit information.
5. When the flow is much lower than the design value, it is difficult for the built-in turbines to be installed in the cooling tower air cylinders to adopt the method of combining and then dividing flows, so that part of the flow from the side tower is used to satisfy the turbine's work and then distributed to the side tower for an even distribution. Shower.
1. The external water turbine is installed at the external motor position of the cooling tower air cylinder, and the water inlet and outlet pipe connections of the water turbine are all connected outside the air cylinder.
2. The external water turbine is installed at the click position outside the cooling tower fan, and the drive shaft is connected to a special gearbox designed by Bao.
3. The external turbine is installed outside the cooling tower fan. As long as the inlet and outlet valves of the turbine are closed, and the bypass valve is opened, the system is normally showered (does not affect the production process) and is maintained and repaired at any time. Time to save money.
4. The working condition of the external turbine is outside the wind tunnel, away from the high heat and humidity environment, and various sensing devices can accurately transmit information.
5. When the flow is much lower than the design value, the external turbine can also adopt the method of combining and re-dividing to realize that part of the flow from the side tower is used to meet the turbine's work and then distributed to the side tower for even leaching. Merging and re-dividing not only solves the energy-saving transformation effect of the low-flow cooling tower, but also greatly reduces the start-up time of the low-flow cooling tower side tower motor (usually only 7, 8, and 9 three months), and realizes the conversion of an external turbine ,Energy saving for one and a half motors.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen