Get the latest information and prices of cooling towers? We will reply as soon as possible within 24 hours
( Items with * are required)
Precautions for cooling towers during winter operation:
2) In the case of a closed type, open the circulating water drain, exhaust port, and drain valve of the diffuser water pump.
Notes for winter operation:
When running in winter, the current of the motor will increase, please be careful.
In order to prevent freezing of the lower sink, please use an antifreeze electric heater.
Disperse water pumps, use heaters for piping, and do a good job of keeping the water level in the lower tank warm.
In order to prevent the freezing of the copper pipe (radiator) of the closed cooling tower and the scattered water, please pay attention to the following points:
In order to prevent the circulating water from freezing, please add antifreeze to the circulating water or add an auxiliary antifreeze electric heater to the piping.
After adding antifreeze, the freezing temperature drops and it is not easy to freeze. The higher the concentration of antifreeze liquid, the lower the freezing temperature, but the thermal conductivity will decrease. Therefore, pay attention to cooling tower selection. In addition, if there is water leakage, the antifreeze liquid will be diluted when refilling water, and the freezing temperature will rise, please be careful.
When the circulating water pump is running, the antifreeze electric heater heats up, so the water will not freeze. If there is an occasion where the circulating water pump is stopped, an auxiliary circulating water pump is required. Here we recommend the use of a complete set of antifreeze (including auxiliary circulating water pump, antifreeze electric heater, and piping).
The circulating water system is equipped with a three-way valve. When the circulating water passes through the bypass pipe to control the capacity, if the flow rate of the bypass pipe is increased, the flow velocity in the copper pipe will be reduced, and it may freeze even under load. Please set the minimum circulating water volume of the cooling tower.
In order to prevent the water pump and water piping from freezing, please use an antifreeze electric heater to keep the temperature of the lower water tank.
1) The operation and maintenance manual must be read before operation, operation, and operation, and the prohibited items and operation essentials must be observed.
2) Never enter the cooling tower during operation. Do not climb to the upper part of the tower.
3) Never touch the blower when the blower may be running.
4) The antifreeze electric heater will heat up, please do not touch it with your hands.
5) Please do not drink the water from the cooling tower. If it gets into your eyes, please rinse immediately. After homework, rinse your mouth and wash your hands.
6) Warning labels and caution labels are affixed to each part of the tower body. Please observe the contents of the labels.
( Items with * are required)
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen