1. After the closed cooling tower has operated for a certain period of time, calcium, magnesium ions and acid sulfides appear in the water. Sulfides are formed when flowing through the surface of the heat transfer metal.
2. Dissolved oxygen in the cooling circulating water will cause metal corrosion, form rust, which will block the pipeline, and cause the cooling tower to reduce heat exchange and become ineffective. Even the cooling circulating water must be sprayed outside the shell;
3. Deposited dirt such as scale will consume resources, which will increase operating costs. At the same time, it will also cause corrosion of the inner wall of the tube bundle and reduce the service life of the tube bundle;
4. The water circulation cooling system of the closed cooling tower is easy to enter the dust and dirt. Cooling circulating water circulates in the circulating system, which will breed a lot of microorganisms and deposits, which will significantly reduce the cooling effect and endanger normal operation;
5. Impurities in the circulating water cause filler blockage and endanger the system's equipment performance indicators.
The cooling performance index of the closed cooling tower is related to the reliable operation of the equipment. Maintaining the cleanliness of the cooling channel can improve equipment performance indicators, increase the service life of the equipment, and at the same time save resources, in order to ensure regular and reliable operation.
1. Clean up the stains of the cooling tower, which can ensure the cooling effect of the cooling tower and improve the performance index of the cooling system;
2, protect the inner filler from cooling and increase its service life;
3. Reduced resource consumption and operating costs.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen