The fan is one of the most important components in the operation of a closed cooling tower. Strictly abiding by the effective maintenance plan of such components will help improve the cooling efficiency of the fluid cooling tower and reduce energy consumption and noise. When inspecting the fan, the manufacturer of the closed cooling tower will disconnect the switching power supply of the fan motor. Sometimes it is very risky for fans to run suddenly because of self-starting. In addition, the switch power is turned off little by little when shutting down, and the sudden operation of the fan is very risky when the power system is repaired.
1. Once any problem with the fan of the closed cooling tower is found, it should be shut down for inspection immediately.
2. Timely remove the dirt on the front, back and left pipes of the closed cooling tower fan to avoid safety accidents. The grease of the transmission system components should be removed in time. Outdoor fans should be waterproof and rainproof.
3. When the working conditions change, the gate valve should be used to adjust the exhaust air volume.
4. Accurately measure the current of the fan motor of the closed cooling tower on time. Under all normal conditions, the accurately measured current should be lower than the rated voltage.
5. After the fan production cycle is over, the motor should be maintained to prevent corrosion and endanger the service life.
6. Before using the fan every year, supply oil to the reducer before using it.
7. Because the fan structure of the closed cooling tower is simple, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the air intake system such as the motor. .Because of the snow in winter, the fan is easily deformed. Therefore, it is recommended to mark the angle of view of the fan impeller now, and in 2022, remove the fan and install it according to the mark.
Maintenance of the rolling bearing part of the closed cooling tower fan: always check the oil condition provided by the bearing lubricant. If the main chassis leaks, you can slightly tighten the anchor bolts of the bearing end cover, which is not good. It is possible that only the new packing can be removed. When all bearing lubricants are in normal use, they should be replaced at least once within six months. The first application should be carried out after 200 hours of operation, and the second oil change should take 1 to 2 months. After that, the grease should be checked once a week. If the grease is not moldy, the oil change can be extended to once every 2 to 4 months. If you need to disassemble and replace the rolling bearing of the fan, you should pay attention to the following: Before installing the new rolling bearing, make sure that the rolling bearing and the rolling bearing housing are clean and tidy. Put the rolling bearing in the oil with a temperature of about 70~80, and then put it in the rolling bearing. It is not necessary to forcibly install, so as not to damage the rolling bearing.
Closed cooling tower application: common problems of fans
1. Vibration (can be checked from the following levels);
The centrifugal impeller of the closed cooling tower will produce abnormal noise and strong vibration during the whole rotation process. The reason is that the fan housing or centrifugal impeller assembly of the closed cooling tower will be deformed during the entire storage and transportation process. The centrifugal impeller will be evenly damaged if the transmission system components or the shell are deformed during storage, transportation, installation, and the entire use process. Because of the following: the centrifugal impeller is deformed by force; the coupling between the centrifugal impeller and the coupling is loose; the deformation of the main shaft bearing caused by the unreasonable improvement; the motor is fixed and the screws are loose; the anchor bolts of the fan feet are not fixed.
2. Warming up: After operating at room temperature for one hour, if it is found that the temperature of the motor is too high, it may be caused by one of the following reasons; the frictional resistance of the closed cooling tower system software is too large or the fan selection is unscientific, resulting in motor load operation. Because the resistance coefficient of the pipeline network is too large or the pipeline index gate valve is not opened. The motor bearings are damaged, and the mutual matching gap is small, which does not meet the requirements; the motor is broken or the wiring is incorrect; the power supply voltage is too low.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen