During the application period of the cooling tower, the volatilization of circulating water will increase the content of impurities in the water, which will cause the increase of scale and dirt in the cooling tower, as well as the increase of impurities on the surface of the water baffle and galvanized sheet. In addition, the high temperature atmosphere causes the growth and mass breeding of microbial strains in the tower, which accelerates the generation and blockage of debris in the cooling tower equipment. In addition, the metal material of the cooling tower will be eroded by the intrusion of gas. In the long run, corrosive scale and dirt will be produced, and the surface and internal parts of the cooling tower will be seriously damaged.
Therefore, it is very necessary to clean the cooling tower as soon as possible to remove the debris and scale in the cooling tower, solve corrosive components, eliminate microbial strains, and ensure the efficient application of cooling tower equipment to a greater degree of cooling. Increase its useful life.
In addition to some cooling tower cleaning functions, manual cleaning is the most common cleaning method for cooling towers. The key to today's cooling tower cleaning business process is to closely combine chemical cleaning and mechanical cleaning to carry out an overall solution, and to avoid erosion of cooling tower equipment. Common chemicals in the industry are slime strippers, scale removers and pipe pre-filming agents. The cooling tower cleaning frequency is usually once every six months. The cleaning frequency can also be flexibly adjusted according to user needs. Generally speaking, the overall cleaning process of a cooling tower must include four steps: cleaning preparation, equipment braking, distribution of chemicals, cycle cleaning, power off, mechanical cleaning, starting equipment, testing and debugging.
The cooling tower should be cleaned as soon as possible after a period of application, so as not to affect the regular operation and service life. How to clean it?
1. Manually clean up the waste residue and dirt accumulated in the cooling tower and water collection and storage tank;
2. Turn off the cooling tower return water valve, add water to the storage tank, use about 50℃ hot water to dissolve the safe and efficient descaling agent in the storage tank, and then use the cleaning pump to repeatedly cycle and clean the filling port until the scale is dirty And dirt are cleaned and tidy;
3. Use antiseptic and algaecide to clean the packing and inside and outside of the tower;
4. Clean the filter screen of the circulating pump, eliminate rust, filler skin and other dirty things, check whether the filter screen is intact, if it is damaged, please replace it with a new one;
5. After everything is repaired, it will be inspected by the staff of Party A;
6. Withdraw Party B’s objects and clean up the scene to maintain hygiene;
The above is the general content of how long it takes to clean the cooling tower packing.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen