Cooling tower is a comprehensive product of air energy science, thermodynamics, fluid science, chemistry, biochemistry, data science, static and dynamic structural mechanics, processing skills and other disciplines. Water quality is a function of many variables, and cooling is a process of synthesis of many variables and many effects. With the continuous development of the cooling tower industry, more and more industries and enterprises have applied to the cooling tower industry, and many enterprises have entered the cooling tower industry and developed.
1. There must be a certain amount of "abundant Energy 20%-25%" in the rotating water system of cooling tower. During operation, this energy is gathered at a valve, and in the long run, this energy will be dissipated for nothing. The external hydraulic turbine is to use these "abundant energy" into mechanical energy, so as to 100% replace the cooling tower fan motor to achieve the goal of electricity saving.
2. How can the external type of water turbine motor drive effectiveness of the key is: understand the cooling tower cycle water system design in the abundant energy, at the same time the turbine impeller design is also the key, the abundant energy of the important components by the following 6 parts:
(1) Residual value that must be considered in the design of recurrent water system;
(2) Potential energy utilization of heat exchange equipment;
(3) The turbine's self-regulating ability;
(4) Kinetic energy conversion efficiency of recurrent water system;
(5) The energy consumed by the valve when the valve is not opened in place.
(6) The low flow can satisfy the system request by merging and redistributing method.
3. Energy-saving reform of old cooling towers
Between the cooling tower and heat exchange equipment cycle driven by pump, external water turbine can use water pressure to convert drive turbine work fan, individual do energy-saving reform according to the three towers, the design flow is larger when the actual consumption is around 60%, given the production need to change, the energy-saving reform of the method is: two towers for turbine drive, a tower for motor drive in the summer time. Set aside.
4. Design of new cooling tower
The work of the external type water turbine is focused on the backwater pressure or backwater flow to satisfy the turbine to drive the fan work ability, the law of conservation of energy -- how much backwater flow or pressure conversion = how much fan speed. The speed of the external type water turbine increases or decreases according to the system flow. The system consists of three external type closed cooling towers and three towers of the turbine outlet pipe. The flow is adjusted through the by-pass valve for easy maintenance.
The general term "cooling tower" is used to describe both direct (open) and indirect (closed) cooling devices. Admittedly most people think of a "cooling tower as an open direct contact radiator", an indirect cooling tower, sometimes referred to as a "closed circuit cooling tower" is but also a cooling tower.
A direct, or open circuit, cooling tower is a means of sealing the interior of the structure by spraying recurrent water onto the fiberglass filler in a spray manner. The filler provides a larger contact surface, through the contact of water and air, to achieve the heat transfer effect. Then the fan drives the air flow inside the tower to circulate, bringing out the hot air flow after heat exchange with water, so as to achieve cooling. Filling may consist of multiple, important vertical, wet surfaces that propagate by the water (filling) or transverse splash factors invented by many that exist in large nominal droplet cascades of how many grade films (spatter).
Indirect or closed - circuit cooling towers are cooled by direct contact with air and liquid, usually water or ethylene glycol mixtures. The difference is the open cooling tower, cooling tower indirectly led to two separate broken fluid circuit. One is that the water in the external circuit is on the second circuit, which is chastened by the external cycle (non-public coil) connected to the hot fluid process being cooled and returned in closed circuit. Air is drawn through the cycle in all heat pipes outside the cascade of water, supplying similar evaporative cooling towers to open. The heat flow in operation is from the internal fluid circuit, through the coil tube wall, the external circuit, and then heated by some evaporation of air and water into the atmosphere. The indirect cooling tower behavior is therefore very similar to opening the cooling tower with one exception. This process is cooled by fluid in a "closed" loop that is not directly exposed to the atmosphere or outside of the reincarnated water.
In a countercurrent cooling tower, air moves upward through a filler or discipline while the opposite water moves downward. When the air of the cross-flow cooling tower moves horizontally through the filling, the water moves downward.
Cooling tower also has a feature, among which the use of more mechanical ventilation cooling tower, it is attached to the electricity-driven fan, to attract or force into the air. The high exhaust chimney used by the natural ventilation cooling tower provides buoyancy to the air, and the fan helps the natural wind to increase the effect of buoyancy. Many early cooling towers relied on buoyancy generated by the wind to attract air. If the cooling water is to be recovered from the cooling tower, some of the water must be added to the local evaporation from the replacement or formation of flowing water. Because evaporation containing polluted water, the concentration of dissolved minerals with the rest of the cycle of solid water tends to increase, unless some dissolved solids, so also lost some water and waste gas (drift) droplets are developing, but it is often reduced to a very small amount, this device baffle device, called rafting, collecting droplet. The cooling water evaporates, blows down, and then drifts down, falling off as a wind blowout with the rest of the water leaking away, sticking to a firm water level.
Cooling tower is mainly used in air conditioning cooling system, freezing series, injection molding, tanning, foaming, power generation, steam turbine, aluminum profile processing, air compressor, industrial water cooling and other fields, and is mainly used in air conditioning cooling, freezing, plastic chemical industry. The specific division is as follows:
A. Air room temperature regulation: air conditioning equipment, cold storage, cold room, refrigeration, heating and cooling air conditioning;
B. Manufacturing and processing: food industry, pharmaceutical industry, metal casting, plastic industry, rubber industry, textile industry, steel works, chemical industry, petrochemical products, etc.;
C. Mechanical operation cooling: generator, steam turbine, air compressor, oil press, engine, etc.
D. Other industries...
The function of cooling tower is to exchange the cooling water carrying waste heat with air inside the tower so that waste heat can be transferred to air and dispersed into the atmosphere.
E. Disadvantages of cooling tower
The sound energy is emitted by the cooling tower and is heard (recorded) at a given interval following the direction. The sound is influenced by the water falling on the air by the fan activity, the activity in the fan blade structure, the motor, the gearbox and the driving belt. (Ultra-low noise cooling towers can avoid some unnecessary noise)
Long use of cooling towers can breed bacteria, the classic example of which is legionella, which can cause contamination within 800 metres of each tower. Urban cooling towers are an important source of urban contamination. Legionella bacteria are airborne. The air-conditioned tanks are a fantasy breeding ground for Legionella bacteria and can be piped throughout the structure. Because this is in the person of air conditioning room for a long time, should be especially vigilant.
(Ⅰ) Daily cleaning
1. Set water trough, spray pipe, spray top and other parts in the tower body to clear dirt timely to avoid fouling accumulation and blocking the pipe.
2. Check the local filler to see if there is dirt on it, which should be cleaned in time to ensure the cleanliness of the heat exchange environment.
3. Scoured the nominal sewage of fan leaves, checked the Angle of fan leaves, fan leaves and gap of wind equator, and made adjustment.
(Ⅱ) Part of daily maintenance
1. Check whether the float ball of the copper ball valve in the sink of the cooling tower is damaged and whether the work is deformed.
2. Check whether the sink, tower foot and other places leak, if there is a leak, timely repair glue.
3. Check whether the wiring terminals of the fully closed motor are in good condition, whether there is vibration or abnormal sound in the motor rotation, and whether the motor fixing screws are loose.
4. Check whether the cooling tower reducer is rotating malformed. If there is abnormal sound, replace the reducer bearings and check whether the blades are evenly distributed and loose.
5, check the belt is not damaged, crack, if necessary to replace the new belt, not two months to replace the belt.
1. The V-shaped belt of the blower may be slightly extended during operation. Please adjust the belt tightness appropriately according to the regulating gist.
2. Please clean the loose water holes of the upper tank and the filter screen of the lower tank once a month.
3. Please loosen the belt, add oil to the bearing part of the blower and cover the motor well during the rest time. During the initial operation, judge the tightness and locking nuts of the belt, and add oil to the bearing part of the fan. In addition, confirm whether there is nest or foreign matter in the tower, and then start up the machine.
4. Exchange recurrent water at least twice a year.
5. After evaporation of recurrent water, dissolved substances will be left in the water, which will increase the water concentration. After water is diluted, its decay will increase and scale will increase, which will lower the ability of cooling tower and damage the pipes and equipment. In order to avoid this situation, it is advocated to release a local recurrent water to solve:
(1) During operation, the drainage valve should be opened only a little (please close the drainage valve at the end of operation);
(2) the lower tank cleaning and regularly change water;
(3) make the running water level rise, often overflow water;
Assemble the active water changing device. Less than twice a year to exchange recurrent water.
1. Closed cooling tower (optional material)
2. Cross-flow square cooling tower; Counterflow square cooling tower (optional material)
3. Circular cooling tower (fiberglass reinforced plastics)
4. Water and electricity mixed energy cooling tower (optional material)
5. Fan free cooling tower (optional material)
6. Sewage cooling tower (optional material)
7. Side outlet cooling tower (optional material)
8. Energy saving cooling tower (optional material)
9. Ultra-low noise cooling tower (optional material)
10. Natural ventilation cooling tower (optional material)
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen