What is the difference between an external hydraulic generator set and a built-in hydraulic generator set
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-11-13
1. External water turbine generator set
1. The external water turbine generator set is installed at the external motor part of the cooling tower blower drum. The water inlet and outlet connections of the water turbine generator set are all connected outside the blower drum.
2. The externally-mounted hydro-generator unit is installed at the point of opening outside the cooling tower fan, and the drive shaft is connected with a special reducer designed and conceived.
3. The external water turbine generator set is installed outside the cooling tower blower, just turn off the inlet and outlet drain valves of the turbine generator set, and open the side
Through valve, the machine and equipment are routinely clothed (without affecting the production process) for maintenance and repair anytime and anywhere, without the need for cranes to enter the site, saving time and cost-effective.
4. The working condition of the external water turbine generator set is outside the blower, avoiding the natural environment of high temperature and humidity, and various sensors and equipment can transmit accurate information.
5. When the total flow is much less than the design concept value, the plug-in turbine generator set can also be merged and split again. After completing the use of the bypass tower, a part of the total flow reaches the turbine generator set and then distributes it to the side. Tower average cloth leaching. Incorporating and re-dividing not only solves the energy-saving transformation of the cooling tower with low total flow, but also greatly reduces the start-up time of the side tower motor of the low total flow (usually only seven, eight, and nine months), and completes the transformation. An external hydro-generator set can save energy for one and a half motors.
2. Built-in turbine generator set
1. The built-in hydro-generator unit is installed in the reducer part of the cooling tower blower, and the connecting pipe of the hydro-generator unit needs to be connected inside the blower.
2. The built-in water turbine generator set is installed in the cooling tower blower, and the water inlet and outlet channels enter the blower. When the exhaust fan is in operation, the turbulence generated by this pipe will reduce the friction and cause the vibration of the exhaust fan. The service life is affected.
3. The built-in water turbine generator set equipment is installed in the wet and cold natural environment in the cooling tower blower, which increases the difficulty of maintenance and relatively higher cost.
4. The working condition of the built-in water turbine generator set is in the blower, and the high temperature and humid natural environment makes various sensor machinery and equipment easily damaged and unable to transmit accurate information.
5. When the total flow is much less than the design concept value, it is difficult to use the built-in hydro-generator unit in the cooling tower blower to merge and re-divide, and part of the total flow to reach the hydro-generator set after the use of the side tower After the work is done, it is dispersed to the side towers to evenly spray.