Get the latest information and prices of cooling towers? We will reply as soon as possible within 24 hours
( Items with * are required)
The cooling tower uses cooling water as the raw material for cooling, and the cooling water will produce a large amount of calcification material during long-term use. The deposition of these calcification materials inside the cooling tower will not only affect the work of the cooling tower, but also affect the cooling. The daily maintenance of the tower has a certain impact. Therefore, in the daily maintenance process, the calcareous deposits inside the cooling tower must be cleaned up in a serious and timely manner to prevent these precipitated calcium from causing a serious impact on the cooling tower.
Why should the cooling tower be inspected:
1. Whether the cooling tower can be fully connected to the full load will directly affect the output value and production safety of the factory where it is located. Whether the cooling towers of thermal power plants can work well in summer is a necessary condition for full-load power generation and safe power generation. Only when the cooling tower has sufficient cooling effect and provides enough cooling water to the condenser of the steam turbine generator set, can the necessary vacuum degree of the condenser be guaranteed, so as to ensure that the steam turbine generator set must limit the power generation output or even shut down to prevent A serious accident occurred in which the steam turbine generator set was damaged.
2. Whether the cooling tower can achieve the desired efficiency is an important measure that affects the production economy of the factory. In thermal power plants, achieving the required efficiency of cooling towers is an important measure for saving coal and electricity, saving energy, and reducing power generation costs. The lower the temperature of the cooling water, the lower the exhaust steam temperature after the steam has done work, and the greater the work done by the equivalent amount of steam, the higher its effective utilization rate will increase accordingly. The theoretical analysis concluded that the increase in thermal efficiency of power plants is directly proportional to the decrease in circulating water temperature. For medium-pressure units in power plants that use coal and oil as fuel, the cooling water temperature decreases by one degree Celsius, and the thermal efficiency can increase.
Cooling towers are prone to corrosion, so it is particularly necessary to implement anti-corrosion projects for cooling towers. However, many companies do not pay attention to the correct construction methods when implementing cooling tower anti-corrosion operations, resulting in poor anti-corrosion effects or some accidents, so implementation Some matters need to be paid attention to during the anti-corrosion operation of the cooling tower:
1. Suspension operations must be accompanied by double insurance.
2. Do load test on brown rope and pulley before operation.
3. High-altitude operations strictly implement high-altitude operations operating procedures.
4. In case of strong winds or thunderstorms above level 4, it is strictly forbidden to climb to work.
5. The construction area has restricted zone signs; pedestrians are forbidden to pass; it is forbidden to stay and send special personnel to guard.
6. The tools and materials used at high altitude should be fixed in strict accordance with the regulations during hoisting and use, and it is absolutely guaranteed that they will not fall; the safety belt should be pulled around the cylinder.
Therefore, attention should be paid to the anti-corrosion of cooling towers. Double insurance should be added when hanging operations. Safety should be paid attention to when working at heights. The operation should be carried out in accordance with the correct method. The construction area should be placed with restricted area signs and so on.
Under normal circumstances, if the FRP cooling tower is out of service for more than 4 months, an overall inspection is required. If the operation is out of service for more than one month, local maintenance can be carried out, such as fan anti-corrosion, nozzle repair, and drain pan dredging; after a long period of outage, wait until When the cooling tower is used in the coming year, the gear oil in the cooling tower reducer should be completely replaced; if the cooling tower is used in winter, the motor can be turned off, and the ideal cooling effect can basically be achieved by the cooling tower itself; because the temperature in winter is relatively low , When the air inlet of the cooling tower is used for a long time, icing will inevitably occur. The reverse rotation of the motor can be used for deicing. However, the motor should be watched by special personnel when it is reversed, and the reversing time should not be too long.
There are many ways to clean the cooling tower, and the traditional clear method is more suitable for large cooling users. Cleaning with a scraper can not only completely remove the internal deposits, but also effectively avoid the regeneration of these calcified substances.
( Items with * are required)
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen