How to solve the problem when the water temperature in the cooling tower is getting higher and higher
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-10-12
The cooling tower manufacturer trlon will introduce how to solve the increasing water temperature in the cooling tower:
Cooling tower water generally relies on natural heat dissipation, so the volume and heat dissipation surface area of the cooling water tower are required to be large enough. If the ambient temperature is too high, such as above 40°C, the temperature of the cooling water in the cooling water tower will be higher, which reduces the heat exchange capacity and makes the coupling oil temperature unable to be cold-marked. To ensure the thermal balance of the coupling, take The method of continuously or intermittently adding cold water to the cooling tower. In order to save water, some units install a thermal valve on the inlet pipe of the cooling water tower. When the temperature of the cooling water reaches the limit, the thermal valve will act. Open the water inlet and add cold water with a lower temperature to the cooling tower; when the water temperature reaches the required temperature, the thermal valve is closed and the water supply is stopped. In this way, the cooling water in the cooling tower can always be guaranteed not to be higher than the set temperature.
The main factors affecting the heat transfer effect:
In cooling towers, water forms a water film or water droplets in the filler. During the process of direct contact with air, heat and mass transfer occur at the same time; heat transfer is due to the temperature difference between water and air, and mass transfer is formed by the evaporation of water on the surface The water vapor continuously diffuses into the air, and at the same time, the water vaporizes and submerges into the air. In the heat and mass transfer process, the water cooling process is called the evaporative cooling process. Therefore, the heat emitted by the water in the evaporative cooling process is composed of two The part is composed of contact heat dissipation (conduction and convection) and evaporation heat dissipation.
The main factors affecting the heat transfer effect:
The purpose of using the cooling water tower is to achieve a certain cooling effect, which mainly depends on the heat sink, fan air volume, water consumption of the cooling water tower, and good ventilation conditions. The installation location also has a certain impact.
1. Heat sink: It is the key component of the cooling water tower. Small towers generally use PVC sheet hot pressing or heat absorption type. Large towers will use wood. The main purpose is to make the contact surface of air and water without affecting the wind resistance, the bigger the better. At the same time, the heat exchange rate is also maximized. The two parameters that affect the heat transfer effect of the heat sink are mainly the shape and height of the heat sink. When installing the water tower, try not to damage the heat sink to avoid poor water flow on the heat sink.
2. Fan air volume: It mainly accelerates the air flow in the tower, accelerates the heat exchange between air and water, and takes away heat. The main factors affecting the air volume of the fan are the shape of the blades, that is, the width and length of the blades and their own deflection angle, the speed of the blades, the installation angle, the speed and the motor and transmission ratio. In addition, when the air volume is constant, the cooling effect of the same type of tower with a small amount of cooling water is better than a large amount of cooling water. Structure and performance of rotary plate heat exchanger The cooling tower is a heat exchange equipment system. There is no gap between the two media for heat exchange, namely water and air. The cooling tower uses air to cool the water passing through it. The heat transfer characteristic is that the water transfers heat to the air without passing through the wall, but in the process of direct contact. The rotary plate heat exchanger has a unique product advantage in terms of heat dissipation.
Structure and performance of rotary plate heat exchanger:
1. This equipment is suitable for: liquid-liquid, gas-gas, gas-liquid convection heat transfer can be used for steam condensation and liquid evaporation heat transfer, chemical, petroleum, medicine, machinery, electric power, light industry and textile industries can be used Optional.
2. This equipment is made of two steel plates rolled to form two uniform spiral channels. The two heat transfer cut-offs can perform full countercurrent flow, suitable for small temperature difference heat transfer, easy to recover low temperature heat source and accurately control the outlet temperature .
3. The connecting pipe on the shell is a tangential structure, with small local resistance, the curvature of the spiral channel is uniform, the fluid flows in the equipment without large commutation, and the total resistance is small, so the design flow rate can be increased to make it more High heat transfer capacity.
4. The end face of the spiral channel is welded and sealed, with good sealing performance and reliable structure.
5. It is not easy to repair, especially when there is a problem with the internal board, it is extremely difficult to repair. Some factories turn off all the welds at both ends of the equipment, and then flatten the board for repair welding before rolling. This consumes too much man-hours, because of selection The anti-corrosion of spiral plate heat exchanger is very important.
6. Mechanical cleaning cannot be carried out. The production practice has proved that the spiral plate heat exchanger is not easy to be blocked compared with the general tubular heat exchanger, especially the suspended particles and impurities such as sediment and small shells are not easy to deposit in the spiral channel. Analyze the reasons; first, because it is a single-channel impurity deposition in the channel, once the turnover flow is formed, it will increase to wash it away, and the second accident is because there is no dead corner in the spiral channel, and the impurities are easily washed out.
7. Because there are fixed distance columns in the spiral channel to support the channel spacing, no fibrous impurities (cotton yarn, grass sticks, leaves, etc.) can enter the heat exchanger.
8. Strictly control the outlet temperature of the cooling water below the scaling temperature.
9. The commonly used cleaning method is to blow with steam