How to solve the leakage of stainless steel cooling tower
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-10-16
If the stainless steel cooling towe
r is used for a long time, the corrosion resistance of the material in the tower will be reduced; at the same time, the cooling water will become acid/alkali and increase the corrosion of the tower. The thickness of the tower will vary. At this time, the leakage of the stainless steel cooling tower will occur in the thinner. position. Water leakage will increase water consumption, increase economic expenditure, and may also make the surrounding area humid and cause pollution to the natural environment. So what should I do if I detect water leakage in the stainless steel cooling tower? The cooling tower manufacturer
will give you a detailed introduction:
(1) The first step is to check whether the shower nozzle of the cooling tower is blocked and the packing of the cooling tower is damaged. If the situation is mentioned, it should be resolved as soon as possible to ensure the normal operation of the cooling tower.
(2) Check whether the nuts of all the connecting bolts of the cooling tower are loose, especially the fan equipment part, to prevent major safety accidents during operation.
(3) Check whether there is dirt in the cooling tower. If necessary, clean it up early, otherwise the dirt will also harm the cooling efficiency of the cooling tower, or even the normal operation of the cooling tower.
(4) Check whether the water collection tank of the cooling tower is filled with water. If it is not filled, fill up with water as soon as possible, and check whether the water tank is leaking. If there is a leak, waterproof it as soon as possible. Stop the leak and solve the problem of water leakage.
(5) Manually rotating fan blades