How to install the cooling tower?
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-09-22
A. Environmental choice
1. Avoid installing on waterproof channels and high walls that easily reflect the volume, and should be installed on the roof or a place with good ventilation.
2. When two or more cooling towers are used together, pay attention to the distance between the towers.
3. It should not be installed in a place with external walls or airtight on all sides, and the distance between the tower body and the external wall should be paid attention to.
4. Avoid installing places with soot and dust to prevent the film from being blocked.
5. Keep away from the kitchen and boiler room to a hot place.
B. Installation points
1. The foundation should be level and not inclined, and the center line of the cooling tower should be perpendicular to the horizontal plane, otherwise it will affect the work of the motor.
2. The support should be adjusted for the cooling inlet and outlet pipes over 175t.
3. When there are two or more vegetable water pumps, a balance water pipe should be added between the basins.
4. Circulating water inlet and outlet connections should be connected with shock absorbers.
5. The fan blades of the cooling towers should be the same as the tower wall gap, and the gap between the two sides and three blades should never be too large. If the problem is found, the problem should be solved in time.
6. The motor and reducer should be repaired by the procuratorate regularly, and the oil level of the reducer should be checked.
C. Start inspection
1. Whether all screws are tight and whether there is debris in the tower.
2. Whether the fan and sprinkler system rotate smoothly.
3. Check whether the power supply and motor voltage are consistent.
4. Whether the belt assembly is installed correctly.
5. Turn on the water supply valve to fill the basin and water pipe completely, and the water level is 25mm below the full hose.
6. When starting, turn on the fan before the water pump, check the wind direction and air volume, and adjust in time until the requirements are met.
7. When stopping, first stop the fan and then stop the water pump.
D. Operation check
1. Keep the water tower clean, and do water quality treatment regularly.
2. After running for about 60 hours, the belt tension must be rechecked to ensure that it is normal.
3. The oil level of the gear reduction box and the lubricant must be replaced after 150 hours of operation.