How many submersible pumps are required for a closed cooling tower? This question cannot be answered in time, because the closed cooling tower is generally based on actual conditions in the overall plan design and planning of the cooling tower provided by consumers. Configure submersible pumps. The total number of submersible pumps is related to the cooling temperature, cooling water output, circulation system conditions and other related factors. The total number of submersible pumps in the scenario design should not be too high, otherwise it will waste electric energy. If it is too low, the cooling circulating water specifications will not meet the requirements. Later, the cooling specifications cannot take into account user satisfaction. In addition, you need to pay attention Energy saving and environmental protection.
How to make closed cooling tower submersible pumps more energy-saving and environmentally friendly?
First: The configuration of closed cooling tower submersible pumps should be reasonable and effective. Large cars cannot pull small cars. When the system does not require large flow and high pump heads, the configuration can be smaller. For the back-end development load changes greatly In this case, the principle of frequency converter can be applied to establish the required flow according to the heat consumption, which can save energy and protect the environment.
Second: Design the pipeline with a reasonable and effective plan to reduce additional pipeline friction and eliminate the filter system on time.
Third: The self-spray closed cooling tower submersible pump is the same according to the working temperature, which can realize self-system control and can also achieve the corresponding energy-saving and environmentally-friendly expected effects, for the primary circulating water system.
Fourth: Properly handle when the expected heat transfer effect of the back-end development is not good, to ensure that the low-flow supply under the import and export trade temperature under normal circumstances is considered, and there is no need to increase the flow to ensure it.
Fifth: Regular maintenance to identify the basic operating parameters of the closed cooling tower submersible pump, to avoid damage to the centrifugal impeller or turbine shell, and to increase additional damage.
How to maintain the closed cooling tower submersible pump
The closed cooling tower submersible pump refers to the self-injection submersible pump of the closed cooling tower. The closed cooling tower self-injection submersible pump of Guangdong Trlon Energy Saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd. uses high-quality mechanical equipment that is not easy to be restricted to make submersible pump seals. There is no leakage, long life, and the use of special outdoor motors, bearing manufacturers with unique configurations, ensure long-term and reliable operation of the submersible pump, with the advantages of low power, large flow, and low noise. Next, we will introduce how to maintain the submersible pump in the closed cooling tower in detail.
1. In addition to the application of submersible pumps strictly according to the installation and use guidelines, two points should be noted:
One is not to rely solely on "work experience". For example, when the bottom valve of a submersible pump sees water, some operating manuals are convenient. Before each operation, fill some sand into the inlet branch pipe, and then fill the bottom valve with water to make the bottom valve impermeable. This method seems simple and easy to implement, but it is not desirable. Because when the submersible pump starts to work, the gravel and soil in the bottom valve will enter the pump with water, damaging the centrifugal impeller, pump body and shaft, etc., which will seriously affect the service life. The proper method should be to overhaul the bottom valve. There is really no way to repair it, disassemble it.
The second is to clean the common problems immediately, and do not let the generator set work "with problems". For example, when it is found that the filling material of the water pump shaft is seriously damaged, the filling material should be increased immediately, or the filling material of the water pump shaft will leak steam. The leakage of the filling material of the water pump shaft not only causes excessive energy consumption of the generator set, but also causes cavitation, which accelerates the damage of the centrifugal impeller and immediately endangers the service life of the water pump. For another example, if the water pump is found to vibrate obviously, it needs to be shut down for inspection, otherwise, if the water pump is bent and deformed, a production safety accident is likely to occur.
2. After the closed cooling tower water pump is used for a period of time, the following maintenance work should be done.
(1) Drain the remaining water in the pump and pipeline.
(2) If the disassembly is convenient and quick, the pump and pipeline can be disassembled and cleaned and tidy.
(3) Inspect the roller bearings. If the inner and outer clothing is damaged, moved, the steel ball is damaged, or the surface has black spots, it must be replaced. Fortunately, the roller bearings should be cleaned and tidy with gasoline or gasoline for cars, and then coated with unsalted butter for storage.
(4) Check whether there are cracks or small round holes on the centrifugal impeller, whether the screw cap is loose, whether it is stable on the centrifugal impeller, whether it should be repaired or replaced. Check the clearance at the friction reducing ring of the centrifugal impeller. If it exceeds the standard value, it should be repaired or replaced.
(5) If the pump and pipeline are not disassembled, use the rear cover to seal the inlet and outlet to prevent debris from entering.
(6) If the rubber cloth of the power transmission system is not used, it must be cleaned with warm water and stored in a location where there is no immediate solar radiation, or where there is oil pollution, erosion, or heavy smoke. In any case, there is no need to stain the tape with raw oil compounds such as car oil, diesel engine or automotive gasoline, and there is no need to coat the tape with rosin and other viscous compounds. Before applying the tape, remove the hoarfrost on the surface of the tape.
(7) Clean all screws and anchor bolts neatly with steel brushes, and apply automobile oil or immerse them in diesel engine for storage.
(8) Do the usual closed cooling tower cleaning.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen