Today, the editor will introduce to you the FRP counter-flow cooling tower. Do you know what FRP counter-flow cooling tower is? Do you know about the FRP counter-flow cooling tower? FRP counter-flow cooling towers are often used in thermal power plants and other places, and their role is of course to cool. Today we will take a look at the composition of the FRP counter-flow cooling tower.
1. Tower body structure: steel frame structure, the maximum amplitude of water during operation is less than 0.14mm.
2. Air duct: The whole tower adopts the kinetic energy recovery wind of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The air duct makes full use of the theory of uniform gas flow and is designed in combination with engineering practice and measured data. The inner wall curve adopts elliptic curve, and the natural diffusion wind tunnel adopts straight lines. In comparison, the phenomenon of air detachment is eliminated, and the formation of vortex zone is avoided, which greatly reduces the area of the negative pressure zone at the center of the air duct, and the wind speed distribution at the air outlet section tends to be uniform. After actual application testing, the kinetic energy recovery value of the air duct is greater than 30%. The air cylinder is formed by a compression molding process. The outer surface is a smooth resin gel coat layer containing stabilizers, and the inner surface is coated with resin twice to maintain a high degree of smoothness in the compression molding process to reduce resistance.
3. Fan: The fan has reasonable aerodynamic force, large air volume, high efficiency, low noise and corrosion resistance.
4. Reducer: horizontal and horizontal, low noise, high efficiency, reliable oil lubrication, convenient maintenance, and oil temperature and vibration alarm devices.
5. Motor: There are two kinds of explosion-proof and non-explosion-proof. 800 and 1000 models are equipped with two speeds, 1200 models and above are three speeds, which are energy-saving and are called "energy-saving cooling towers." The motor speed can be controlled manually or automatically through the control cabinet. Compared with single-speed motors in cold weather, variable-speed motors can save electricity by 40% per year for double-speed and 50% for three-speed. It is flexible in operation and management.
6. Packing: PVC packing has the characteristics of good hydrophilic and oil-increasing performance, large heat dissipation coefficient, and resistance to temperature changes. Under normal use conditions, the service life of the filler is 20 years.
7. Water collector: When running at high speed, the amount of floating water is less than 0.01%, and it can be ignored at low speed.
1. High thermal performance. The use of patented water spray filler, large diameter fan, new ABS multilayer flow nozzle, streamlined air duct, and low resistance water collector ensure the efficient heat exchange performance of the DFN cooling tower. Low operating cost Choose energy-saving large-diameter fan, with large air volume, low power, and low energy consumption, which effectively saves operating costs for users; multi-speed motors can be selected according to user requirements, and air volume can be adjusted according to changes in ambient temperature to further reduce operating costs .
2. Environmental protection and low noise. The low-speed fan, high water-inducing silencing pad, and streamlined water collector effectively control the impact of the DFN cooling tower on the environment.
3. Beautiful and durable. The tower is beautiful in shape and blends perfectly with the building; the surface layer is made of imported color gel coat, which contains ultraviolet absorber, which is as smooth as a mirror, resists aging, and is hard to fade. The tower body color can be selected according to user requirements.
The above editor introduces the composition and characteristics of the FRP counter-flow cooling tower. After reading it, everyone has a more comprehensive understanding of the FRP counter-flow cooling tower. FRP counter-flow cooling towers are very important for production, so you can understand and broaden your knowledge. If you are in an industry that requires the use of FRP counterflow cooling towers, then you should know more about it.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen