Everyone should know that the discovery of the closed cooling tower comes from the evaporative cooler, which belongs to the heat exchanger that combines the performance of the water-cooled cooler and the basic cooling tower. In many cases, it is called by everyone. It is an evaporative air cooler.
Using this kind of working principle, the FRP cooling towers currently used in factories have slowly evolved. The current cooling tower is divided into two types, open and closed. What are the differences in performance between the two? Next, I will briefly talk to everyone today.
Closed cooling tower
1. The key material to be cooled is kept in a closed pipeline for a long time and does not come into contact with the air. The heat is usually all transferred through the tube wall of the heat exchanger and the spray water, which directly causes the cooling to reduce the temperature. The effect of, it is more convenient in daily management.
2. There is no need to stop the equipment frequently to complete the cleaning and maintenance of it. It is more stable, safe and reliable when it is in operation. It can also reduce the equipment failure rate of the associated machinery and equipment. It is usually more suitable for continuous operation of related equipment.
3. Because it is a closed device, it is not easy to often make direct contact with the air, so that it is not easy to crystallize algae and salt, so there is no need to remove algae and salt in the later cleaning, which is very good The operation of related machinery and equipment has been maintained.
4. The closed cooling tower can also complete dry operation, so it has the advantage that it is not easy to cause a variety of bacteria, and it is more suitable for use in some places with dry air.
5. Because the cooling material in the closed cooling tower flows in a closed pipeline, the cooling material is usually treated as softened water, and it is not easy to cause fouling in the equipment pipeline and the heat exchanger of the cooled equipment.
Open cooling tower
1. The material to be cooled in an open cooling tower is concentrated due to evaporation and needs to be refilled all year round. Because the material to be cooled is in direct contact with the air, the fluid will undergo a corresponding acid reaction when it rains. , Will cause damage to related machinery and equipment.
2. It is necessary to complete the daily shutdown of equipment operation, cleaning and maintenance, and open cooling towers are not suitable for continuous operation equipment.
3. The material to be cooled mainly operates in an open mode, and is often exposed to sunlight, which can easily cause algae and salt crystallization, which will affect some performance.
4. There is no way to complete dry operation.
5. When the fluid is a volatile and irritating solution, some safety risks will occur if the open cooling tower is operated at this time.
6. The material to be cooled circulates in the open type, and the internal equipment pipes are prone to fouling, so as to reduce the heat exchange efficiency of the equipment to be cooled, so it is necessary to clean and solve it in time.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen