What are the small details of the cooling tower installation
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-10-21
If the cooling tower is installed improperly, it will bring a lot of unnecessary trouble. In order to prevent the occurrence of installation errors, the following introduces you what should be paid attention to when installing the cooling tower:
(1) Before making the tower concrete foundation, check whether the dimensions of the drawings are consistent with the basic dimensions of the samples of the manufacturer and model of the equipment provided.
(2) When the cooling tower is installed on the roof, the foundation should be made before the waterproof layer is constructed.
(3) When assembling the roof, pay attention to protecting the waterproof layer that has been constructed.
(4) The cooling tower should be installed as far as possible with good ventilation and away from important buildings. At the same time, the manufacturer with low operating noise should be selected as far as possible. Generally, the environmental noise should be controlled within 55-60dB.
(5) Buttresses and supports should be provided for water pipelines entering and exiting the tower.