A kind of national product implementation standard GB/T7190.1-1997, GB/T7190.2-1997 "Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Cooling Tower" in response to the cooling tower design plan and manufacturing manufacturer.
Another type of specification stipulates the consumer's national standard GB3096-2008 "Acoustic Environmental Quality Standard" for machines and equipment with different circulation system water consumption and model specifications.
If the company produces cooling towers in accordance with the maximum limits of GB/T7190.1-1997 and GB/T7190.2-1997, all machinery and equipment cannot meet the national standard GB3096-2008. Regarding the regulations of night noise ≤45~50dB(A) in areas within the second category, only a few low-tonnage, ultra-low noise and silent cooling towers can meet the regulations of night noise standards in some areas.
Therefore, the residents around the cooling tower and the relevant government environmental protection departments in accordance with the national noise standard GB3096-2008 stipulate that the cooling tower consumers shall comprehensively control the noise pollution caused by the cooling tower.
1. The noise of fan inlet and exhaust;
2. Water splashing noise;
3. Noise from fan reducer and motor;
4. The noise of the centrifugal water pump, piping and valve of the cooling tower.
1. Silencer: Install a silencer at the inlet vent of the cooling tower ventilation fan, which can adjust the noise reasonably and effectively.
2. Set the soundproof cover: the noise of the cooling tower inlet vent noise, water splashing noise, reducer and motor mechanical equipment noise can be installed with a soundproof cover to control the noise in the soundproof cover and reduce the amount of noise.
3. Choosing sound-absorbing mat: Lay the sound-absorbing mat on the lower body of the cooling tower with wire mesh support or place it on the water tray to reduce the noise of water splashing.
4. Others. (According to specific conditions, additional measures for sound insulation and vibration reduction can be added)
Be very careful: When dealing with noise in the cooling tower, the natural ventilation must be taken into account in accordance with the specific conditions of the site to ensure that the noise reduction processing machinery and equipment are safe and reliable.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen