The closed cooling tower has a significant cooling effect on central air conditioning or process heating equipment. It has become indispensable, but its continuous noise has also become a headache, especially in residential or office areas, which is a serious damage to people's lives and work. The following China trlon air conditioner will share with you some experience in noise control of closed cooling towers.
General measures for noise control of cooling towers:
When the closed cooling tower is running, the sound of the fan and the water flow will produce certain noise, which will affect the health and daily life of the operators and residents. Victims and the scope of injury are broad and fluid, and measures to protect victims are not feasible. Only measures to control the source of noise and cut off the route of transmission can be taken. The principle of the sound insulation screen is to use the isolated noise source to make the sensitive building in the sound shadow area to achieve the purpose of reducing the sound level.
In view of the noise characteristics of cooling towers, the following measures are often taken.
1. Replace ordinary motor blades with low-noise blades to reduce noise sources.
2. The noise of the exhaust nozzle has a continuous spectrum characteristic, and the sound absorption treatment is considered.
3. Avoid mechanical resonance noise, and hard-connect the cooling tower to reduce vibration.
4. Add quick filter packing in the water receiving tray to reduce water splashing noise.
5. The tower body and the water pump are surrounded by a waterproof sound-absorbing barrier, which cuts off the path of noise transmission.
6. Add a duct or a muffler cap to the air outlet of the closed cooling tower to point the noise direction to the direction where no noise is needed. The muffler cover can reduce the frequency of sound vibration to reduce the impact of noise.
7. For the water flow noise, adding a silencing blanket can reduce the water flow noise.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen