The cooling tower is an indispensable cooling device for the water circulation system. Normally, the water drift rate of the cooling tower cannot exceed 3% of the total flow of the cooling tower. However, the cooling tower tuyere of many enterprises will have obvious white fog during operation, and it may even be as serious as light rain.
First of all, the cooling tower manufacturer China Trlon Air Conditioner tells everyone why the cooling tower will have water floating phenomenon, because the cooling tower is a water circulation cooling device. Since the temperature of the circulating water in the tower is higher than the outdoor atmospheric temperature, there is a temperature difference between them, so the hot air of the cooler in winter will have white fog.
Below, China trlon air conditioner analyzes the reasons for the floating water of the cooling tower based on years of experience in the development and production of cooling towers.
1. The cooling tower cut corners and has no anti-floating measures. Many cooling tower manufacturers are now making tricks on cooling tower materials. Normally, water bleaching measures are taken before cooling towers leave the factory. For example, cooling towers with fixed sprinkler systems, as long as they have V-shaped water collectors, and rotating water distribution system cooling towers have cooling towers. <
2. The pressure of the cooling tower water pump is too high. If the pressure of the cooling tower water pump is too high, the circulating water flow rate will be too high, which will directly cause serious water splashing in the cooling tower.
3. The air volume of the cooling tower is too large. The air volume of the cooling tower depends on the power of the cooling tower motor and the angle of the wind appliances. The large air volume is also one of the main reasons for the water drift of the cooling tower.
4. The water temperature of the cooling tower is too high. Too high water temperature in the cooling tower will cause an excessive temperature difference between the inside and outside of the tower. The outdoor cold air is sucked into the cooling tower and encounters the hot water in the tower to produce heat exchange, and then the cold air becomes hot and humid air. The hot and humid air contains a lot of moisture, and then it is sent outside the tower to encounter the hot and humid air.
5. The cooling tower nozzle or sprinkler pipe is damaged. Damaged cooling tower nozzles and sprinkler pipes will cause a large amount of water to fall in a local area of the cooling tower. The greater the water pressure, the greater the splashing phenomenon, the greater the water will be sucked away by the air device.
6. The cooling tower packing is blocked. The blockage of the cooling tower filler will cause the circulating water to store water, and the storage of water in the cooling tower will cause water to float.
China trlon air conditioner focuses on product development, design, production, sales, assembly, cooling tower maintenance and refrigeration engineering services of central air conditioning cooling equipment. Cooling tower maintenance and transformation related businesses include: contracting major brands of cooling tower filler replacement, cooling tower sound insulation and noise reduction, cooling tower maintenance, cooling tower energy-saving transformation, cooling tower replacement, cooling tower parts replacement, cooling tower anti-corrosion and waterproof plugging, Circulating water cooling system engineering, etc.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen