During the operation of the cooling tower, the evaporation of circulating water will lead to an increase in the concentration of impurities in the water, resulting in an increase in scale in the cooling tower, and an increase in impurities on the surface of the water baffle and galvanized sheet. At the same time, the high temperature environment leads to the growth and mass reproduction of microorganisms in the tower, which accelerates the formation and blockage of impurities in the cooling tower system. In addition, the metal material of the cooling tower will be corroded due to the intrusion of air. Over time, corrosive scale is formed, which severely damages the outer wall and internal components of the cooling tower.
Therefore, it is necessary to clean the cooling tower in time to remove impurities and scale in the cooling tower, eliminate corrosive substances, kill microorganisms, and ensure the effective operation of the cooling tower system to maximize cooling and extend its service life.
Except for certain cooling tower cleaning functions, manual cleaning is the most common cleaning method for cooling towers. The current cooling tower cleaning business mainly combines chemical cleaning and mechanical cleaning for comprehensive treatment, and can prevent corrosion of the cooling tower system. The chemicals commonly used in industry are slime strippers, descaling agents and pipe pre-filming agents. The cooling tower cleaning frequency is usually once every six months. The cleaning frequency can also be flexibly adjusted according to the needs of users. Generally speaking, the entire cleaning process of a cooling tower must include four steps: cleaning preparation, equipment braking, distribution of chemicals, cycle cleaning, power off, mechanical cleaning, system startup, testing and commissioning.
The cooling tower should be cleaned in time after being used for a period of time, so as not to affect the normal operation and service life, how to clean it?
1. Manually clean the slag and dirt accumulated in the cooling tower and water collection tank;
2. Close the cooling tower return water valve, fill the water tank, dissolve the safe and effective descaling agent in the water tank with hot water of about 50℃, and then use the flushing pump to repeat the cycle and flush the filling port until the scale and dirt are covered. Rinse off
3. Use bactericidal and algaecide to flush the packing and the inside and outside of the tower;
4. Clean the filter screen of the circulating pump, remove rust, packing skin and other foreign matter, check whether the filter screen is in good condition, if it is damaged, please replace it with a new one;
5. After all is restored, it will be inspected by the management of Party A;
6. Evacuate Party B’s items and clean the site to maintain hygiene;
For more knowledge of cooling towers, you can continue to pay attention to China trlon air conditioners, and frequently update the content of cooling towers, full of dry goods!
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen