1. The closed cooling tower is a modification and development of the traditional cooling tower. In fact, it is a combination of evaporative cooling tower, cooler, and wet cooling tower. It is a horizontal evaporative cooling tower. The process fluid flows through the pipe, and the air flows outside the pipe without touching each other. The water in the reservoir at the bottom of the tower is pumped by the circulating pump to the outside of the pipeline for uniform spraying. It does not contact the hot water or refrigerant of the process fluid and the air outside the pipeline, and becomes a closed cooling tower, which enhances heat and mass transfer by spraying water.
2. Closed cooling towers are suitable for all kinds of cooling systems that require high circulating water quality, and have broad application prospects in many industrial sectors such as electric power, chemical industry, steel, and food. On the other hand, compared with the air-cooled heat exchanger, the evaporative cooling tower uses the latent heat of evaporation of the water on the lower side of the tube, so that the heat and mass transfer on the air side is significantly enhanced, which has obvious advantages.
3. The closed cooling tower (also known as the evaporative air cooler) has a tube heat exchanger in the tower to ensure the cooling effect through the heat exchange of circulating air, spray water and circulating water. Due to the closed cycle, the water quality can be guaranteed without pollution, the efficient operation of the main equipment is well protected, and the service life is prolonged. When the outside temperature is low, the water spray system can be stopped to save water. In recent years, closed cooling towers have been widely used in industries such as iron and steel metallurgy, power electronics, machining, and air conditioning systems. This has promoted the implementation of national energy conservation and emission reduction policies and the increasing shortage of water resources.
4. In northern China, the temperature in winter is usually below zero, and the problem of frost prevention of closed cooling towers is becoming more and more serious. If not handled properly, heat exchange tubes or other parts of the cooling tower may freeze. According to different process characteristics, some closed cooling towers operate all day long in winter, some operate during a certain period of time, and some are almost unnecessary. But antifreeze needs to be considered.
5. If the closed cooling tower does not need to operate in winter, the spray water and internal circulating water must be discharged when the operation is stopped.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen