The surface of the closed cooling tower is less dirty-gentle cleaning: It is recommended to use a sponge or temple brush dipped in a detergent without abrasives to wipe gently. After cleaning, rinse with warm water with a pressure water gun or hose. Wipe dry with a dry towel and apply high-quality wax to the clean area for added protection.
Cleaning-Remove fingerprints or grease: Repeat steps 1-2, and then use a hydrocarbon cleaning agent such as acetone or alcohol. When using hydrocarbon cleaning products, be cautious. It is prohibited to use in small spaces or when smoking. Do not let hands and skin come into contact with solvents. You can also use household glass cleaners and disc-type wire cleaning brushes for cleaning. After cleaning, dry it with a dry towel and apply high-quality wax to the clean area for added protection.
Routine maintenance-gentle cleaning: simple pressure cleaning (only for metal plates), use ordinary cleaning tools, and use detergent or ammonia once a year (frequently used in marine and industrial environments). These methods are effective in maintaining stainless steel Cleaning and preventing air pollution are very helpful.
Use acid to remove serious rust, iron contamination, discoloration of solder joints and dripping of solder slag: first try steps 1-3. If the stains and rust are not removed.
The next step should be to rinse the surface with hot water. Use a soft cloth to apply saturated oxalic acid solution or 10-15% phosphoric acid solution to the iron show and leave it for a while-don't wipe it. This acid will corrode iron particles.
Then rinse with ammonia water, then rinse the surface again with hot water, and apply a layer of high-quality wax for added protection. Be extremely careful when using acid!
Closed cooling tower cleaning is mainly used in plastics, food, chemicals, steel, refrigeration, thermal power plants, industrial water cooling and other industries. Using water as a circulating coolant, the cooling water in the tower body heats up in contact with the air flow and exchanges heat to produce steam, volatilizes away the heat, and is discharged into the air, which plays the role of evaporative heat dissipation, reducing water temperature, and ensuring the normal use of the system.
1. The cooling water runs through the pipe, and there are calcium, magnesium ions and acid carbonates in the water. Carbonate will be produced when flowing over the heat transfer metal surface;
2. Dissolved oxygen in the cooling water will cause metal corrosion, produce rust, and block the pipes, resulting in decreased heat transfer and failure of the cooling tower. Need to spray cooling water outside the shell;
3. Deposition of debris such as scale will consume energy, which will increase operating costs. At the same time, it will also cause corrosion of the inner wall of the tube bundle and shorten the life of the tube bundle;
4. The water circulation cooling system of the cooling tower is easy to enter dust and sundries. Cooling water circulates in the circulation system, which will breed a large number of microorganisms and sediments, which will seriously reduce the cooling effect and affect normal work;
5. Impurities in the circulating water cause filler blockage and affect the performance of the system's equipment.
1. Clean the dirt of the cooling tower to ensure the cooling effect of the cooling tower and increase the performance of the cooling system;
2. Protect and cool the inner packing and increase its service life;
3. Reduce energy consumption and operating costs.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen