(1) With the continuous progress and development of the market, the competition in the market has become more intense, and then the prices of cooling towers show great differences, and users like to seek low prices in the selection, and then make the cooling towers finally The use of the role cannot be guaranteed. That is to say, if the user wants to ensure its use, then in the cooling tower selection, they need to pay attention not to blindly seek low prices.
The effect of the application cannot be guaranteed. In fact, as far as users are concerned, they do not blindly seek low prices in the process of cooling tower selection, because cooling towers that are too cheap must not be able to provide users with satisfactory use in practical applications. After all, products that are too cheap The quality of the means of production they put into production is also poor, and its use must not be guaranteed. Form more economic losses. In the process of cooling tower selection, users cannot blindly seek low prices. In addition to the above-mentioned too low-priced cooling towers that cannot guarantee the function of operation, such cooling towers must not have a long operating time. In the process of application, users will suffer more economic losses.
In fact, users need to pay attention to the selection process and blindly seek low prices whether they are in the selection of cooling towers or in the process of product selection.
(2) The following will give us a specific introduction to the reasons for selecting the cooling tower type that meets the requirements:
Guarantee the function of the application. For users, it is necessary to choose the type of cooling tower that meets the requirements in the market, because in the practical application process, only the type that meets the application requirements can make the machine play a good role. What is the difference between the type of machinery and the cooling tower? The requirements of the tower are also different, so as long as it meets the required type, the function of the application can be guaranteed.
Improve the service life of equipment. In addition to the above, the type of cooling tower that meets the requirements can also improve the life of the equipment. This is because it meets the type to be used. It will not show some unnecessary problems in practical applications, and then it will be reduced. This reduces the wear and tear of the equipment, so the service life of the equipment is improved.
(3) The following will give us a specific introduction to the reasons for the maintenance of the cooling tower:
In order to maximize the performance of the cooling tower and extend its service life, excellent inspection and maintenance methods are essential. Under normal circumstances, a full investigation should be conducted on the cooling tower every day to ensure its normal operation. According to the characteristics of cooling towers, cooling tower manufacturers have proposed the following time-saving, safe and efficient maintenance plans for your reference in practical operations.
1. Preparatory work before work: The cooling tower should be inspected and cleaned before work. Some of its work should be checked specifically, and can only be carried out after there are no problems. The following are the aspects that need to be checked:
Enter the tower through the inspection door, sort out the debris and silt on the bottom basin, and check whether the pipeline is blocked. Use high-pressure water to wash the heat sink film and the soil in the bottom basin, and drain the sewage through the drain.
Check whether the motor wiring is accurate and reliable, and whether the motor junction box is tightly covered to prevent moisture from entering. Check the belt tightness in the belt drive to make it between 8~15mm. Check whether the fan rolls smoothly and whether the gap between the tail of each fan blade and the water tower shell is even.
Check if the float valve assembly is installed properly. Check whether the number and density of each layer of film are suitable. Check whether all the bolts of the cooling tower have been tightened.
2. Working maintenance of the cooling tower: Water level adjustment: Fill the cooling tower water basin and water pipes to the working water level first, and adjust the float valve combination to the working water level to ensure that the water level of the bottom basin is still at the working water level after the water pump is opened. 20mm below the overflow.
Turn on the motor switch, and look down from the top of the water tower. The electric fan should rotate in a clockwise direction, and the airflow should be drawn out. Start the circulating water system and check the current working current. The current value does not exceed 95% of the rated current shown on the nameplate of the motor.
After the water pump is working, the incoming water enters the water-seeding basin through the energy-consuming tank, and the water is sprayed by the large and small water-sprinkling holes distributed on the water-bath basin.
Only from the above brief descriptions, we can know that choosing the type of cooling tower that meets the requirements and the maintenance of the cooling tower play a very important role. Only in this way can the application function be guaranteed.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen