In the daily inspection, the daily inspection can be judged by listening, seeing and touching: whether there is abnormal noise, whether there is vibration, etc. When we find that there is abnormal sound or vibration, we should stop the work of the cooling tower immediately if necessary, and conduct inspections to prevent major mechanical failures and mechanical damage! It is necessary to stop the machine for maintenance when the following conditions are encountered for inspection:
1. Check the gap between the impeller and the air duct, it should be even through visual inspection, and adjust and correct it in time when there is obvious unevenness;
2. Through visual inspection, check whether the blades are tilted and the angles of the blades are consistent. When there is inconsistency, the cause should be found out and the blades should be adjusted in time;
3. Carefully check whether the fan blades are deformed or bent. Generally, when the blades are impacted by external force or friction between the air cylinders, the blades will be deformed or bent, which will cause serious consequences. Therefore, detailed inspections and replacement of damaged blades will be necessary;
4. Check whether there are cracks and corrosion on the surface of the blade;
5. Pull the impeller by hand, listen to whether there are abnormal noises in each part of the rotation, and whether the rotation is flexible;
6. Check and clean up the dirt on the surface of the blade.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen