The application range of closed cooling towers is that it uses T2 copper tubes and stainless steel heat exchangers, aluminum alloy cooling fans and evaporative condensers for dual heat dissipation, and closed cooling liquid circulation. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, foundry, Thermal power and other industry equipment.
(1) Metallurgical machinery, petrochemical, silicate industry
(2) Closed circuit of soft water for blast furnace in ironworks;
(3) The cooling water system of the heating furnace, crystallizer and other devices of the steelmaking plant;
(4) Cooling water system of rolling mill and coking plant;
(5) Cooling water system of blower, motor, rolling mill and other equipment;
(6) Cooling water system for medium frequency induction furnace, medium and high frequency power supply and electric control, melting furnace, diathermic furnace, quenching furnace, vacuum furnace, induction holding furnace;
(7) Oil circuit cooling and grinding tool cooling of machining equipment; air compressor cylinder liner cooling;
(8) Internal process water cooling of casting, forging and welding equipment;
(9) Low-temperature oil cooling in refinery and chemical plants, condensation cooling of various tower top oil and gas;
(10) Petrochemical gas compressor station, coal bed methane station;
(11) Matching with glass melting furnace, single crystal or poly crystal furnace;
(12) Water cooling system of large injection molding machine;
(13) Power plants, nuclear power plants, substations; oil coolers of transformers;
(14) Matching with water source heat pump units and water cooling units of high-end central air-conditioning systems
(15) Direct cooling, that is, when the outdoor air wet bulb temperature drops to a certain value, the refrigerator stops running, and the cooling water from the closed tower is directly sent to the air conditioner as cold water to eliminate the cold and wet load of the air-conditioned room .
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen