The closed cooling tower water supply system is a complete automatic control system for water pipes or other water supply equipment. However, it will be abnormal if there is direct water supply. What is the reason for direct water supply? The closed cooling tower does not have an external reservoir, but a reservoir is designed at the bottom of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower, and there is a fully automatic water replenishment device.
In the actual operation of a closed cooling tower, the loss of circulating water is inevitable. As for the amount of loss, most of it should be calculated according to the configuration of the closed cooling tower. The loss of circulating water in the closed cooling tower is mainly caused by the following reasons of:
1. Natural evaporation loss:
Since the closed cooling tower water circulation system is open, the circulating water is in direct contact with the atmosphere and will inevitably evaporate naturally, but the amount of natural evaporation is relatively small, accounting for about 0.2-0.3% of the total circulating water volume.
2. Floating loss:
Since the operation of a closed cooling tower is mainly dependent on the rotation of the fan in the tower, the airflow is generated to discharge the hot and humid air out of the tower; the greater the air volume of the closed cooling tower, the greater the suction power, and the hot and humid air contains a large number of water molecules. Molecules are often discharged out of the tower by the suction of the fan, which is why there is white fog or water floating at the air cylinder of the closed cooling tower; under normal circumstances, the natural floating water of the closed cooling tower is between 1-3%, but if If a closed cooling tower is not equipped with a water trap or a water baffle, the water drift rate of the closed cooling tower can reach about 10-20%, which is why some closed cooling towers are surrounded by light rain within 50 meters. The main reason is that the closed cooling tower has no water collection device.
3. Wind loss:
When the wind is relatively strong, the air inlet window of the closed cooling tower will have water drifting out. The main reason is the wind blowing. If this kind of problem occurs, you can add water baffles or deflectors appropriately.
4. Pollution discharge and dredging loss:
Since the water receiving pan of the closed cooling tower is in an open environment, it is inevitable that there will be sand, silt, algae, etc., and the closed cooling tower will also cause the loss of circulating water during the sewage discharge process.
In winter, the loss of circulating water from closed cooling towers is relatively small, often in summer. The closed cooling towers are relatively large in both natural water and evaporation. Therefore, it is recommended to increase the water supply of closed cooling towers in the hot summer. It can not only solve the water loss of the closed cooling tower, but also reduce the water temperature. If the closed cooling tower is directly filled with water, it is necessary to check whether all the cooling towers or pipes are leaky. Only when there is a leak, the circulation system is small and requires a lot of water!
The water supply of closed cooling towers is generally controlled by float valves. Water is a kind of liquid and has the buoyancy of water. In simple terms, the float valve is a floating ball valve. The segment of the float valve is connected to the replenishment subterfuge. The segment is a ball. The ball of the float valve floats on the river surface and fluctuates with the fluctuation of the river surface.
If the river surface is high, the float valve will be high, and the sleep quality will be low, and the float valve will firmly cater to the river surface. In the case of a decrease in self-spraying water, the river surface will decrease. When the float valve decreases, the water replenishment socket will be opened. The cooling circulating water will automatically replenish water. When the water flow increases and the river surface increases, the float valve will It will increase and rise to a certain water level, and the water supply branch will be automatically closed. This is the result of fully automatic water replenishment. The key operating instrument and equipment is the float valve.
Benefits of applying float valve:
1. The staff who do not need to configure the door carry out water replenishment for the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower. The key connection of the water replenishment pipe, the water replenishment can be fully automated;
2. Even if the floating ball valve is close to the river surface and the river surface is lowered, the floating ball valve will replenish water to the reservoir at time to prevent insufficient water flow;
3. The first application is good. In the case of the first application of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower, the cooling circulating water has not been circulated to the self-spraying system, or has not yet returned to the reservoir, then the water flow If there is no supplement, it will lead to less water. The use of float valve to control the water replenishment can generally develop the water circulation system and increase the rate of water replenishment;
4. The floating ball valve has no electronic system of design scheme, it is not easy to be destroyed, reflective connection, no maintenance and replacement in the middle and late stages.
5. The float valve is made of metal material, with high relative density on the surface and good corrosion and rust resistance.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen