What are the construction steps for the replacement of new and old cooling tower fillers
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-09-29
The years of engineering experience of the cooling tower manufacturer trlon tells us that in the renewal of cooling tower fillers, it is necessary to clean up the tower on the premise of cleaning up the used cooling towers, and construct new fillers scientifically and rationally. The replacement of new and old fillers for construction, generally follow the steps below:
1. Before construction, ensure other machinery and equipment on the construction site, and carry out necessary protection and isolation. Construct material cloth on the floor waterproof layer.
2. Remove the old packing. Turn off the switch power supply of the motor and remove the filler parts of the cooling tower to remove the old filler, clean up the garbage in the tower, and ensure the cleaning of the construction site.
3. Fill with new filler. Glue the cooling tower filler, and ensure the placement area of the filler during the drying time of the adhesive, ensure that the filler contact surface is at the same horizontal plane during bonding, and ensure that the filler contact surface is uniform and compact during the crimping process.
Fourth, clean up the tower. Clean up the dust and garbage in the cooling tower, stack the fillers in the cooling tower one by one, do not step on and squeeze, ensure that each layer of filler blocks are neat, ensure that there is no gap between the filler and the corners and column circumference, and the distance between difficult places does not exceed 2mm. Repair the reinforcement of the cooling tower packing parts.
5. Assembling blocks should be assembled according to the upper and lower positions, the top surface of each layer should be laid flat, clean between layers, and clean up debris.
6. When installation and maintenance work must be performed on the packing, the operation must be carried out on the flat plate, and it is forbidden to step on the packing.
7. During the entire construction process, welding operations on top of the fillers are prohibited, and fire safety protection measures should be implemented when necessary.
8. The cooling tower manufacturer felt that after the cooling tower filler was renewed, the tower maintenance and other processes were completed, the construction tools and auxiliary installation facilities were brought out, and the project was successfully completed.