Some problems that must be checked when the cooling tower is installed and running normally
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-12-30
When the cooling tower is installed and ready for normal operation, the following necessary tests shall be performed:
1, check whether there is sufficient gear oil in the reducer, the reducer does not run without oil; If it is a transmission belt reducer, please check the tightness of the transmission belt to see if there is dirt in the transmission belt cover and pulley;
2. Please make sure whether the supporting feet of the cooling tower are stable with the foundation;
3. Check whether the route is out of phase and the voltage is 380V;
4. Turn on the motor and turn off the exhaust fan after running for 20 seconds. Check whether the exhaust fan rotates clockwise and avoid reverse rotation; And check the exhaust fan running condition, there is no difference.
5. Open the water pump, and avoid the motor idling for a long time in the condition of no water in the cooling tower;
6. Make sure whether the current value of the cooling tower motor is within the standard value area. If the current is too large, please check the voltage. If the above problem is normal, the problem is to check whether the cooling tower reducer has oil;
7. Check whether the reinforcement parts of the cooling tower fan are loose after 100-120 hours of continuous operation, and make them stable again if necessary;
8. Check whether the cooling tower body and the screws connecting the base parts of the cooling tower and its supporting feet are loose and stable again if necessary;
9, cooling tower ten days after the operation of the transmission belt reducer to check whether the transmission belt is loose, gear reducer to check whether the oil is low; After two months of continuous operation, please change the transmission belt reducer, gear reducer, please change the gear oil;
10. After the cooling tower has been in operation for two months, please remove the dirt and sludge from the water plate of the cooling tower, its pipes and fillers;
11. Check whether the water replenishment equipment is reasonable and effective.