The No. 9 typhoon of 2021, "Lu Bi" (tropical storm level), is about 30 kilometers (23.1 degrees north latitude, 116.8 degrees east longitude) on the sea surface in the coastal area of Shantou City, Guangdong Province at 8 o'clock today. The maximum wind force around the point is 9 (23 m/s), and the minimum air pressure at the center point is 985 hPa.
It is estimated that the typhoon center will move northward at a rate of 10 kilometers per hour. It will log in from Shantou, Guangdong to the coastal areas near Chaozhou City. After logging in, the intensity will weaken to a certain extent and move slowly to the northeast.
During the peak periods of strong typhoons over the years, the editor will always publish articles on the latest trends of strong typhoons and how to prevent them from doing long-term reports. The purpose is to make everyone do the best possible protection measures to reduce casualties and damage. The strong typhoon this time is very special and very powerful. According to the data and information captured by satellites, this is not a disaster movie. It is also a natural disaster and cannot be resisted. As a cooling tower manufacturer, what I can do is to advise everyone to take preventive measures:
1. Go out less, or even stay home, and hide well at home, but what should be done about the cooling tower on the roof? Turn it off and put it in the room. It's very simple. Stop the motor and turn off the power to avoid the risk of leakage.
2. The outer cover of the cooling tower equipped with stainless steel sink should be tightened to prevent the outer cover from blowing away due to strong wind;
3. The fan protection net should be checked for tightening. Avoid the wind blowing when the fan sees the wind hazard and shakes.
4. Check whether the heat-dissipating filler is loosened or not, so as to avoid turbulent wind everywhere.
5. Inspect whether the tower column, support and frame structure are corroded. If the structure is strengthened again, the structure must be strengthened as soon as possible. Avoid tower collapse.
6. The cooling tower must be full before a strong typhoon comes to increase its gravity. Lowering is blown away by the wind, remember not to run out of water.
7. Check whether the tower and foundation are well fixed. If there is looseness, weld it quickly;
8. The other most important thing is to leave the cooling tower. No one can be sure what will be blown away by the arrival of a strong typhoon;
I really look forward to how the station will be like the previous ones, with heavy thunder and rain, and suddenly another one hundred and eighty degrees turn around at the door of the house. Or continue to reduce the wind. Naturally, whether a strong typhoon comes or not. No one can slack off, stay vigilant and take precautions. Control your life safety and control your cooling tower equipment. Try to prevent problems before they happen!
Finally, the editor has another suggestion. If the cooling tower is damaged by a strong typhoon, please contact the cooling tower manufacturer trlon, and the editor will solve your problems as soon as possible!
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen