When the cooling water tower is placed outdoors for a long time, it will be blown into the tower by wind sand and dust, especially the fan part. Such operation for a long time will reduce the cooling capacity of the cooling tower to a certain extent. How to clean the cooling tower?
1. Drain the water from the cooling tower water tray first, and start cleaning from the water distributor on the tower, so that the water supply hole of the water distributor can supply water normally and evenly. (For example, use gambling tools to unblock the water outlet)
2. Workers enter the cooling tower and use high-pressure cleaning water guns and cleaning tools to clean the packing piece by piece.
3. The sediment and dirt in the water collecting pan should be thoroughly removed, stored in a centralized manner, and taken out of the building.
4. Clean the entire inside and outside with a high-pressure water gun, and clean the site to keep the original environment clean and tidy.
5. The removal rate of dirt and sediment is over 95%.
6. Safety measures:
1) Wear labor protection equipment neatly, wear a helmet, raincoat and rain gear.
2) Before construction, first check whether the cooling tower fan power is cut off, whether it is listed, and whether there is someone responsible for it.
3) Various tools. Strictly follow the operating procedures required by various tools.
4) Safety belts should be equipped for high-altitude operations, and special personnel should be responsible for supervision when climbing ladders.
5) Special personnel should be responsible for safety during the construction process.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen