The bottom of the cooling tower is mainly for water. If used for a long time, the case will leak water. So, what is the cause of the sudden water leakage in the cooling tower chassis? Is there any solution?
1. After cleaning for a long time, the interface between the plate and the plate passing through the water pan is damaged. The main reason is that too much medicine is used when cleaning the cooling tower, or the bottom of the cooling tower cracks when cleaning the water tower.
2. The settlement of the concrete foundation will directly cause uneven force on the chassis, which will cause water to leak along the board-to-board interface of the flowing water chassis. The cooling tower often overflows, which can also cause excessive water accumulation in the water pan, and excessive load-bearing structure may also cause damage to the chassis.
3. Part of the chassis is leaking water, because the glass fiber reinforced plastic will produce trachoma during the production process. After a period of use, trachoma will become easy to ooze.
There are two types of water leakage in FRP cooling towers, one is that the connecting bolts are loose, causing water leakage between the plates, and the other is that the cooling water corrodes the chassis, causing the through holes of different thicknesses on the chassis to leak.
In the first case, you can use tools to tighten the bolts; if the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower still leaks after tightening, fill the cooling tower with glass fiber reinforced plastic to plug it. In the second case, it is necessary to shut down the machine to drain the water in the box, clean the surface sludge, polish the perforations, degrease with a cleaning agent, and then seal it with epoxy repair agent glass fiber tape.
During the operation of the cooling tower, the circulating water volume occasionally decreases. What is the reason? How to solve it?
Reasons for the decrease in the water volume of the FRP cooling tower:
1. Pre-filter: The pre-filter above the suction pipe of the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower is blocked, causing the water flow to be blocked.
2. Water pump: It is caused by the failure of the cooling tower water pump.
3. Water volume in the pool: The water volume in the glass fiber reinforced plastic cooling tower pool is insufficient.
1. Conduction: Check whether the filter in front of the glass fiber cooling tower is blocked. If it is blocked, it needs to be cleared in time.
2. Replace the water pump: Check whether the water pump of the FRP cooling tower is faulty. If there is any problem, it is recommended to replace it in time.
3. Add water: Check if there is enough water in the cooling tower pool. If not, add an appropriate amount of water in time.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen