A cooling tower in which water flows down vertically in a direction opposite to the flow of water. A device for cooling water. Water in its heat exchange with the air through the mass exchange, resulting in a drop in the temperature of the water.
1) According to the noise level:
Common type (P), low noise type (D), ultra-low noise type (C), industrial type (G)
1) the cooling tower should be high cooling efficiency, energy saving, low noise, light weight, small volume, long life, simple installation and maintenance, less floating water.
2) The selected finished cooling tower shall comply with "Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics Cooling Towers - Part 2: Large Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics"Cooling tower GB 7190.2-1997 requirements.
3) If there is a large gap between the design working condition and the standard working condition of the low-temperature cooling tower, the thermal performance curve provided in the product sample should be selected.
4) If the thermal performance curve provided by the manufacturer is collated and drawn by the test data of the simulation tower, the test data of the simulation tower should be corrected according to the difference between the test conditions of the simulation tower and the operating conditions of the design tower, with a correction coefficient of 0.80 ~ 1.00.
5) The location of the cooling tower should be kept at a certain distance from the building, and avoid placing it near the heat source, waste gas and flue gas outlet.
If the above requirements cannot be met, technical measures shall be taken and the thermal performance shall be checked at the same time.
6) The circulating cooling water should be free of oil and substances that may dissolve FRP, and the turbidity of the water should not be greater than 50mg/L. And shall adopt
Algae removal and water quality stabilization measures.
7) The design circulating water should not exceed the rated water of the finished cooling tower. If the circulating water is less than 80% of the rated water,
The selected cooling tower water distribution system shall be checked.
8) The number of cooling towers should be matched with the number of air conditioning refrigeration units.
9) According to the noise control requirements of civil buildings in "Urban Area Environmental Noise Standard" GB3096-1993, it can pass the noise
To calculate the space attenuation, select low noise or ultra-low noise cooling tower, if still can not meet the environmental noise index, should be added
Then take noise reduction measures.
10) Roof fire hydrants and washing facilities should be installed near the cooling tower to serve as fire extinguishing and washing water filler and deposition in the tower body
The content with.
11) The material of the cooling tower should be flame retardant and meet the requirements of fire prevention. It should be indicated in the main equipment table and the order contract.
12) When choosing the finished cooling tower, attention should be paid to the coordination and coordination of electrical control.
Guangdong Trlon Energy-saving Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
Company Address： 1916A, Block A, David Donglong Business Building, Longhua, Longhua District, Shenzhen